Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another opening, another show

Me & Nikki Rudd 
Yesterday I had the pleasure of appearing on News10NBC to tape an interview for the Sunday morning show "Focus On Rochester." 

In keeping with trying to promote my brand, I have finally learned how to speak in 'sound bites' so that pieces of what I want said can be taken as ads. 

This interview was different, however.  Much longer than the 2-4 minutes I am given to fill, (less than doing a comedy bit!) we spoke for about 12 minutes about me, the book and what I wanted the readers to get out of it.  They even showed a photograph I took, a sunrise setting to further enhance the title of the book "Stories From the Lake."  

From the opening tease promoting it as a great Christmas gift, to the understanding this is a book for anyone at any age, and at any stage in their life, I thoroughly enjoyed myself this time.  

I just wish my hair looked better. 

No comments: